Why should you be concerned?
People spend 90% of their time indoors. Some serious health
problems may start at home. Did you know that your home might
have hidden dangers to your health? Ask yourself the following
- Is the air in your home clean and healthy?
- Do you or your children have breathing problems, like asthma
- Is there mold in your home?
- Do you know the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Are there lead contaminants in your home?
- Are the household products you are using making you ill?
The Health Home sections listed below will give you answers to questions like
these and help you learn if your home is safe and healthy. You will also be
directed to numerous helpful links to go to for help.